Monday, January 10, 2011

Everyone is always telling me how crazy my life is. It seems like we always have something going on. So take a deep breath and I will give you an update on my "crazy" life so far this year.......ready........o.k. so far my couponing is still going FABULOUS! I love getting a great deal on stuff. Our food and misc. storage has gotten to a comfortable amount. Before I don't think I could say we could live off of our food storage for more than a couple of days. Now I feel like we would be fine for several weeks! That is very exciting to me!!!!
Troy has a new truck project he is working on. We have two trucks in our driveway that will eventually become one cool truck! The boys are totally excited to help out. Jimmy and Dustin have both already been helping pull the engine out of one of them. It is so cute to see them sitting on the edge of the truck with their legs on the motor leaning over the engine turning wrenches! I will have to post a picture.
Troy and I are BOTH in college now!! Classes start today! We have three classes together and two classes that are not together. I am excited to go back to school!
We are also going to keep our Foster Care license and continue to help kids in need. We both have to complete 12 training hours before April to maintain our license.
Also just something to keep in the back of your mind.......Cameron will be turning 8 on Feb. 14th! He is very excited to be turning 8 and wants to be baptised in March. I will be sending out invitations but I realize we live a long way away and it wouldn't be very convenient for most of you to come so I thought I would at least give you a heads up just in case you can come. :)

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Never a dull moment at the Merrill house! Sounds like you have really got things going in the right direction for the new year. Good Times! Love to you all.

Teresa said...

Wow! Sounds like you've been setting some goals. I would love to be to the baptism. We'll see if we can figure out a way to ge there. Have a fabulous day!

Me.shell said...

March is going to be a bit crazy but we will try our hardest to be there!!! Sounds like you are going to have a busy exciting year, good for you!!!