4 days ago
Saturday, January 29, 2011
I have come to realize I have major test anxiety!!! I took a Psychology test last week and almost threw up! I did a little better today when I took my first CIS (computer class) test. I was much better when I saw that I got a 95%!!!! Yeah!!! Now I need to study for my English test that's on Monday. I will NEVER be an English Major!!! I am just hoping I pass that class. Who would have thought that a language I have used my entire life would be such a pain in my butt! I may just protest and learn to speak and write only Spanish!!! Haaa that will show them!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like your anxiety was all for nothing! You got a great score! What is your major?? (Besides English...)
Yeah 95% that's awesome!
Congrats! I hate testing too. I took a test at the library for a position there and almost passed out! I was so nervous! It's just rediculous.... Love ya, Teresa
Post a Comment