I survived the first week of school and have had VERY little time to do much of anything but homework. I think I am getting the hang of it now and hopefully I am a little more organized with my time. Now I just need to catch up on my house work! I was reading Tracy's blog and it has inspired me to also have a bin to place things in we don't need anymore.
Sarah and I are starting a new project :) We are making reborn dolls! She loves her dolls and doesn't want to get rid of them so we are going to make them into real looking babies and have them more for display than to play with. I am pretty excited to try this out. Right now we have several dolls torn apart and ready to dye and then paint. I will try to post pictures as we go.
Our yard is currently full of truck parts. Troy and the boys have both trucks torn apart and hopefully will make some progress in getting the one put somewhat together this weekend. Ahhhhh its ALL GOOD!!!!
4 days ago
1 comment:
I'm sure that going back to school will take some getting used to. Sounds like you're doing great though. Yes, we need pictures of the reborn dolls (before and after), I'm not quite understanding what you are planning to do to them.
Post a Comment