Yesterday was Alexis's birthday! She is 4 years old now. I can't believe how fast time has gone by! Yesterday was a day of reflection for me. I spent a lot of time thinking about Alexis and her parents. I am still concerned about how everything will turn out. They are in our family prayers and my personal prayers every day, some days most of the day. It really killed me to take her back to her mom but it does make me happy to know she is safe and warm and being feed currently. I really hope this was a major reality check for Diane and Matt. Alexis will always hold a special place in my heart and in my family. She will always be welcome to stay at my home! Love you Alexis!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!!
4 days ago
1 comment:
Crazy how fast time goes by! Crazy too how when you really love someone you have to do the right thing even though it's hard and sometimes it hurts.
Love you all.
Post a Comment