Thursday, September 2, 2010

So Troy and I are doing another round of HCG. :) Today is day 2 of Phase 2. I have been feeling a little light headed and somewhat irritated. My starting weight was 163. This morning I was 159.2. So not bad so far :) I am feeling a little hungry tonight because for lunch I only had a half of a grapefruit and a small (I am talking small!!) piece of chicken. For dinner I had a piece of chicken with cauliflower and broccoli. I haven't been eating the "bread" part of the diet because it seems like when I do I don't loose much weight. Can I just say "I love HCG!" I won't loose weight any other way!
I don't know if I am going to take a before picture. What do you think? should I post a nasty picture of my flub?
O and I think I might have broken my toe!!! It hurts so bad!!! So send me sympathy cuz I ain't gettin any here!!!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

OW!!!!!!! How did you break your toe?!?!?!?!? What were you doing that hurt it so badly.

Me.shell said...

oh dear I hope your toe is ok!!!!! I am so glad he kids are having fun with the monsters, they are fun to make! Good luck on your HCG :)

Me.shell said...

oh dear I hope your toe is ok!!!!! I am so glad he kids are having fun with the monsters, they are fun to make! Good luck on your HCG :)