So I just found some great deals at Albertson's! I got 2 woman's deodorants for $1.04 each (reg $3.79), 2 Zest body washes for $1.64 each (reg. $3.99), 1 package of six bars of Olay soap for $4.30 or .72 per bar!! (reg. $8.59!), 1 package of 3 bars of Irish Spring soap for $1.34 or .45 per bar!!! (reg. $2.69), and 4 Axe shower gels for $1.37 each (reg. $5.49!).
Basically I got 10 items and paid about $1.70 per item. :) Can you say BOO YAAH!!! Yeah baby!!!
I also got some great deals on some clearance bakery items: 8 cinnamon rolls .99, a dozen potato rolls .99, and a dozen hogie bun rolls .99. but I don't want to think about those because I can't eat any of it! Curse you HCG.....j/k I love my HCG! I am going to enjoy my Olay soap though. :)
1 month ago
No comments:
Post a Comment