Monday, September 6, 2010

Yesterday was a blast!!! Troy got the kids cleaning the house first thing in the morning and earning "points". When they all had earned 20 points we went for a ride to "get" their reward. We took them to Circus Circus in Vegas! They have an indoor amusement park at the hotel. It was really cool. Dustin was a little short to ride some of the rides but most of them we were all able to go on. We spent the rest of the day there and got home at about 2 am. ! We slept in today until almost 11:00! I wish I would have brought my camera! Speaking of camera.....I am wanting to get a new one :) any recommendations? I would like a digital (of course), with plenty of zoom that can print GOOD quality 8x10 picture. :)

1 comment:

Me.shell said...

Sounds like a blast :) Andrew seems to know alot about cameras maybe give him a call. Love ya