Sunday, September 12, 2010

Puppies puppies and more puppies! Holly cow what a night last night. Daisy had 5 amazingly gorgeous puppies on 9-11. This is the biggest litter she has ever had. She did so good and everything was great. Sarah and I sat and watched her have all of them. The boys and Troy came in and out occasionally throughout the evening. I have been watching them very closely today to make sure they all get a turn to eat. What a job!! And I'm not even the one feeding them! They all have really great markings O' and did I mention all five are GIRLS!!! What a blessing!

Here is #1 She is a Silver Dapple
This is #1 then #2 who is also a Silver Dapple
Here's #3 she is Brown and Tan.
#4 was rather interesting...she is brown, black and white with pink feet.
Finally #5 she is also a Silver Dapple.
Daisy
 #3, #5, #4, #1 and #2
Phew !!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

How exciting! I didn't even know Daisy was expecting. The puppies are just so cute. There is always something new and exciting going on at your house!
Love you all!

Kirsten and Brandon said...

Oh! They're so cute! I just want to cuddle them all. I didn't even know Daisy was going to have puppies! But how exciting.

Me.shell said...

Daisy was expecting???? Ok well I guess I need to keep better tabs on my baby sister:) How exciting!! I have been soooooo puppy hungry it's great to oggle over your little ones.

Teresa said...

Congrats on the puppies!! They are darling, and that is a blessing to have all girls. More profit!