Monday, August 30, 2010

Well we had a nice surprise yesterday :) After making announcements to the ward and sending e-mails to all the neighbors about the break ins......did I mention our cars got broke into 2 times. Once Tuesday night and again on friday night. Tuesday I told you they stole my TomTom and Friday night they sifined all the gas out of both of our vehicles. But anyway back to the good news.....we told everyone in our neighborhood either in person or by e-mail about what had happened. So pretty much everyone is on lookout now. But on the way home from church our neighbor just around the corner from us found our TomTom in their bushes in the front yard. We went and got it and it is still working. Unfortunately the people who found it picked it up so we couldn't get fingerprints off it. I am just glad to get it back! Now if we could just find where they put our gas......not likely but I can hope. At least it was less than $100 worth of gas. The TomTom cost more than that. So we really lucked out. I would still love to catch the people who did it!!
Sarah got her braces off today. She looks so good!!! She can't stop smiling and looking at them in the mirror. My little girl is growing up to fast!!!!! I love her tonz!!!

2 comments:

Me.shell said...

wow Sarah you look amazing! I am so glad you at least got your tom tom.

Tracy said...

What a big beautiful smile! Congrat's Sarah!