I get to have phone calls with her starting today which is good:) I am very excited to talk to her tonight. She is just such a sweet little girl! The kids have really missed her to.
On a lighter note. We have been having fun with our chickens. We have five now. One is a white leghorn/barred rock mix, one Rhode island red, two rose comb Rhode island reds and one silver lace Wyandotte.
The Rhode island red and one of the rose comb Rhode island reds are laying eggs. The other rose comb should be laying any time now. The other two have a few months to go.
The silver lace is the most friendly of them all. The Rhode island reds all have attitudes! I guess we will eat them first! That'll show them!
1 comment:
I just love that you have Chickens it's just so COOL! I have wanted to have chickens but it just seems like sooooo much work:)
Post a Comment