4 days ago
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
We took the whole family to see Tarzan at Tuacahn last night. It was so good!!! There were apes in the air right over our heads! Tarzan and Jane were just perfect!!! Turk was absolutely hilarious!!!!! I loved it!!! We laughed so much at Turk...he wasn't really like he is in the Disney movie, but man could he dance!!! Both Tarzan and Jane were a good match. It was perfect weather to, not to cold and not to hot. Dustin got a little restless about half way through but everyone else's eyes were glued to the stage. What else can I say...it was AWESOME!!!! And it was free. My neighbor works there and she gave us tickets!!!! Thank you Sister Brown!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lucky,Lucky! I've heard that all the plays at Tuacahn are amazing. Sounds like you had a great time.
Post a Comment