Sunday, August 8, 2010

O.k so summer is nearly over. The kids have two more days until school starts. They are ready to go back but not ready to go back. This summer has just gone to quickly! We haven't been able to do anything super fun. I really wanted to do some camping but it just didn't happen this year. We hope to get the boat running this winter so we can use the heck out of it next summer. We have had some really great rain storms and one very impressive hail storm. The kids and I got a little freaked out it was so bad at one point. I took a video of it because it was so nuts!


2 comments:

Me.shell said...

IN JULY!!!! I love the video..the best part is oh my gosh get the dogs! Love ya

Teresa said...

Cool! Storms like that don;t happen very often. It makes your realize how powerful mother nature really can be! Amanda had to come home a day after they left for girls camp because of this same storm. Sad stuff!