We are getting used to having another little body hear full time. Things are calming down slightly and Alexis is feeling pretty comfortable. A few more dishes and a little more laundry never killed anyone. She has had a ton of fun playing with the kids and running around in the back yard. She is such a cutie!
We went yard saleing today and found some great treasures. I found several (50) books all in new condition mostly from Deseret Book. There are some really great authors! I am so excited to get reading! The first one we are going to read is "The Secret of Nyhm" I love this story and I am sure Sarah will like the part about the rats :) We also found some pants for Sarah and Jimmy and of course a few toys for the rest of the kids. I love to find great deals at yard sales!!
We are having a block party tonight and then our ward is having a parking lot junk swap and serving desert. Yum!
4 days ago
3 comments:
Yay Books! I loved reading aloud to my kids when they were younger. It paid off, because they all love books too. Sounds like a great day.
Sounds like bliss!
I love books too! My nickname is library nerd. I really miss reading outloud to my kids. We used to choose classics to read for and hour everyday after lunch when we were homeschooling. Those were my favorite times. Then we had something in common to talk about. It was COOL! Your the best mom in the world!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment