Monday, April 19, 2010

Well alot has been running through my brain lately and I feel it may explode! We have been approved to take Alexis into our home. For those of you who don't know, she is my niece and my brother Matthews daughter.
She is 3 years old and is super cute and way to smart! We are so happy to be able to have her with us. We have been making several preparations for her to come and we are all just ready for her to be here. I am hoping we can go and get her some time this week. Maybe Wednesday.? We are waiting for one last detail. Someone needs to come to our house and do a safety inspection. We are all ready and have been for almost a week. I just want it done so we can move on and get here here!
All of the kids are way excited but mostly Sarah. She is going out of her mind with excitement. She has made sure her room is perfect for Alexis to share with her. She has made Alexis's bed and put stuffed animals and dolls on it for her. She has painted several pictures for her and made sure all art supplies are well out of reach for me :) I hear Alexis has a thing for painting with nail polish :)
I haven't heard anything about Deanne or Matthew really, other than Matthew is out of jail and Deanne isn't and probably won't be out for at least 6 months. I will try to keep everyone up to date on the info I have but some I am unable to share for the protection of Alexis. I have spent so little time with her in her short three years of life but I love her so much and will do anything for her. She is definitely one of Heavenly Fathers choice spirits and we are blesses to be able to have her in our home.
Thank you for all of your prayers recently. I know they were heard because we have felt them.

No comments: