Things have been so crazy since I started working. I have no time for anything! I am enjoying my job though don't get me wrong. We have been cooking alot lately and that has been fun. I have found some really yummy recipes online that we have been trying. Some good some not so good. I found one that is a pizza casserole that the kids went nuts over. And who would have guessed my kids like cabbage.?. Well they do. I made a soup from a dry soup mix starter and it had cabbage, celery and carrots that I added. They all loved it. Of course I think the alphabet noodles helped a little.
Sarah made a slide show of all the pictures she has taken of her rat, Abagale, and put music to it. It is so cute! She is a very good photographer!!! I am sure she will bring it to the Christmas party for everyone's viewing pleasure. She is so funny!!!
I have two quilts done, one pined and one still in the bag. Next weekend!!!!! Big plans!!!!
4 days ago
2 comments:
Hey I love to tie quilts. Me and my mother in law just did one last saturday and are going to be doing another one here shortley. Too bad we dont live a little closer and I would love to come over and help out.
I'm glad your enjoying your job. That makes things a little easier. I can't wait to see the "Rat Movie". Whitney needs to get going on the Thanksgiving pics and make a show of them too. It should be funny. Have a great day! Love ya!
Post a Comment