Friday, December 11, 2009

Everything has been so depressing lately and it just seems to never get any better until an angel comes and rings your door bell at 10 at night and then flies away before you can get to the door. We were blessed with such an angel last night. Everyone was in bed and Troy and I were in our room getting ready for bed when our door bell rang. It took me a minute to answer because I had to find my bathrobe. When I got there they were gone and there was a small package on the door step. I brought it in and thought to myself.....do I open it? ....or maybe place it under the tree?.....should I wait until morning and let the kids open it?.......I brought it to my room and asked Troy what he thought. He said OPEN IT! So I did. There was a beautiful card with Joseph, Mary and baby Jesus on the front and on the inside it simply said, "You are loved!" Hum I thought to myself....who left this?.....next I opened the small box and to our surprise there was three $100 dollar bills inside! I broke out in tears and immediately went to my bedside and thanked Heavenly Father for sending this angel and asked him to bless whom ever it was that had left us this gift.
I have so much to be thankful for. I am so blessed in so many ways. Thank you Angel, thank you!!! I just can't say it enough. God bless you!

No comments: