Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Yesterday was so nice. I came home from work and the house was clean, dishes were mostly done :) and dinner was cooking!!! THANK YOU !!!!!! I know everyone pitched in and helped. It really made my day. I am so glad it is Wednesday. I have so many things to do this weekend I want it to get here fast so I can get everything done. Christmas is creeping closer and closer. The kids of course are very excited. I am not sure when we will get to go up north because I have to work until 4:00 on Friday the 18th but we will get there eventually......I am hoping I will get off early but I won't know until that day what the schedule will look like. Dr. Allen is a great guy to work for. He is super nice and very easy going. So work is going good. I am getting better every day. Hopefully I will get a raise in February :)

TTFN

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I love checking your blog. Makes me feel like I am keeping up with your life a little. Have a great day. See ya soon! Love ya sister!

Tracy said...

Isn't our family party on the 18th??? I hope you will be able to get off early too.