I made a yummy salad to take to work for lunch today but I forgot a fork. So I guess it is a good thing no one is here to watch me eat it! Haha... . It snowed this weekend and the kids got to build a snowman. I was as tall as Sarah and they pretty much used all the snow from the front and back yard. Dustin was out there in shorts and flip flops! Crazy kids! Sarah was the last one in. She had to finish her snowman. The boys only lasted about 20 min. It is all melted now. Bummer.
I am still working on Sarah's quilt. I am hoping to get it the rest of the way tied tonight and pin it for binding tomorrow. We are planning on leaving here Friday to head up north around 1:00. Hopefully that gives us enough time to make it to the party. C-ya all then.
4 days ago
2 comments:
Yay! You'll be able to make it! I was worried there for a little bit. See you at the party. You'll have to come visit us at our house while you're up here. We got carpet in yesterday!
Thanks for the plastic utinsils Lynda!!!! I will never be forkless again. :)
Post a Comment