Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sarah is moving on to a new phase of school. No more elementary!! She will go to an intermediate school next year. It is for 6th and 7th graders only. She is very excited to say the least!!! She is growing up so fast!! For those of you who talk to her you know what I mean. She is a very amazing girl and I am so proud of her and the choices she is making in her life. She has a very special and strong spirit and I know she will do great things in her life. She is such a good example of love and service to everyone in our family. I love her so much!!! I couldn't make it without her!!! I thank Father in Heaven for letting us have her in our family!
Sarah and Mrs. Bringhurst

Solome and Sarah

Best Friends!!

3 comments:

Me.shell said...

Sarah is awesome and so grown up, I can't believe she will be in 6th grade :) She looks so adorable in her pink dress!

Teresa said...

That's great! You go girl! They grow up too fast that is for sure!

Butterfly Kisses said...

Wow! My little Sarah in 6th grade already? Where has the time gone?