Friday, May 15, 2009

Here is an awesome picture of my scar from surgery. Where there are no sterry strips that is part of the scar from the first surgery and the rest is from the second one. They did have to recut some of the old scar for the second surgery so that part is more tender than the rest. We measured it and it is 6 inches long. WOW!!!!! But for the most part I am doing really good. Walking and doing a little more every day. Kirsten is here and we had cake for her birthday yesterday. She is so funny!!!! She cooked us spaghetti one night and couldn't figure out how to use the electric can opener. And then she was serving up dinner she put some on my plate and asked if I wanted more. I told her yes so she was trying to scoop more but every time she scooped could only get four or five noodles on the scoop. I was laughing so hard! Mabye you had to be here but I thought it was funny!!!




Daisy thinks she is a cat!!!!


2 comments:

Me.shell said...

Sounds like Kirsten is taking good care of you. Hope you are doing what your told and not working to hard! Daisy is so cute!!!

Christina said...

Ouch!