Everything is going great! Mom and Michele have been great help and doing awesome. We have been visiting a lot and doing a few little craft projects with the kids. I am excited to see Kirsten and Missy on Tuesday. I hope Troy doesn't drive her nuts to fast. I haven't been doing to much. Just trying to walk a little every day and take it easy on the couch or in my comfy chair. It is getting pretty hot down here. I think it was in the 90's today. Hot Hot Hot!!!!!
I hope everyone had a great mother's day! I did! I got a new set of sheets. Two pillows, shams and comforter that all coordinate. I will take a picture and post it when it gets made.
Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Glad to hear you're doing well! Happy (late) Mother's Day to you too! Kirsten is excited to come today, we celebrated her and Nathan's birthday's last night since she'll be gone for hers and I'll be gone for Nathan's. Have a super day. Tracy
Happy belated mothers day to you too! I had a nice relaxing day and spent time reading out on the patio.
Thank you for sharing your home and family with me! I will miss you all.....well maybe not Troy jk. I will really miss the warm weather it's cold...really cold here. Love you
Post a Comment