Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tomorrow morning I am going to get a current MRI. 7:00 A.M. Yuck!!! Then Thursday I am going to see another neurosurgeon because the one I saw only does surgery in Vegas and that is to far away to drive home after just having surgery!!!! I also have an appointment for a shot in my back on Wednesday.

To much fun!!!!! I picked up my pain meds this afternoon and paid $72 for them. I about pooped my pants when she told me how much it was going to be!!!! I really do hope we are going to get this fixed so I can get back to my life!!!!!

I love you all and really appreciate your prayers and support.!

Thanks for all you do!

(And will be doing:)

My four angels(most of the time) at Disneyland

March of 2007

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Blah! I hate going to the pharmacy! Feel better, we love you!

Me.shell said...

Big hugs and kisses! Hope you get better soon.

Teresa said...

We are keeping you in our prayers constantly. I hope all will turn out well. Let me know what I can do to help. Love Ya!!!!