Hey everybody!!! I felt I should update you on my life. Any who. I do have good insurance now and have started the long process to get my back in good working condition. The first thing was to see a spine specialist. Dr. Court Empey. He is great. He actually gave me my fist shot for free when I didn't have the insurance to cover it. I saw him again on Feb. 18 for another shot and today I am feeling pretty good. I have started to cut back on my pain meds and that is always a good thing. Kevin made it possible for me to get that shot done. It was kinda crazy. I got the message to be at the hospital 15 min before my appointment was scheduled. I had to find someone to watch Cameron and Dustin, drive me home and get to the hospital all within 15 min. Kevin luckily had the day off and saved my day!!! Thanks Kevin!!!
He even sat with me until Sarah and Jimmy got out of school and then he picked them up at the bus stop. It has been hard not having Troy in town when stuff like this happens. I was out of it for pretty much the rest of the day because of the sedative they gave me. And Jimmy reminded me he missed scouts because of it. Sorry Jimmy. My next shot is scheduled for March 11 .
We are also planning on going to Disneyland March 15th through the 19th with Troy's family. I am so excited. Cameron asks every morning,"Is this the day we are going to Disneyland?"
We had so much fun last time we went. That was two years ago. The pictures are still on my computer. Sad....
The kids are all doing good and are growing bigger and bigger! Our house keeps getting smaller and smaller. I would like to move but I don't think we will be any time soon. O well love grows best in little houses. ?? Right??
3 comments:
I am so glad you are doing better. Thank Kevin for us, I am so thakful he was there to help out. I wish we were closer so I could help....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON. I can't believe he is six! Love you and miss you!
I am glad you are getting help for your back. You are just too young to be in so much pain with it! I hope everything goes well for you. I wish we could swing a trip to Disneyland. Amanda would love to go. Tell Kevin thanks from us too! It's nice to know your family is being taken care of when you are to far to get there. Have a great day!!! Love YA!!!
Hurray! I'm so glad that good things are happening. Love you all! Tracy
Post a Comment