Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Well the day is almost over. YEAH!!!! It has been a long day for me. I ate breakfast this morning and couldn't eat or drink anything until about 3:00 this afternoon because of the shot in my back. They won't let you have sedation if you eat anything. Bummer. But everything went well. I am a little sore at the injection site but other than that I am doing well. Sarah and Jimmy helped with dishes tonight and I think Jimmy washed the table after a little persuasion. Dustin has been a big help today to. This morning while I was getting ready to go to the doctors he took the clothes out of the washer and loaded them into the dryer!!! Without even being asked!!! So cute!
Now I just need to teach him to start the dryer and we will be doing good!!!! Cameron knows how but he was at school during the time. Well tomorrow is another doctors apt. for me and I will let you know how that goes to.

No comments: