Sunday, February 1, 2009

So I am thinking about getting a sewing machine that has embroidery and quilting features. I have a singer sewing machine and surger. They have both been really good brands for me. What I want to know is those of you who have the embroidery machines what do you like and dislike and what brands are they or any other info I might need to know to make a good choice for purchasing one. Thanks!!!! And happy sewing!!!!

3 comments:

Lou said...

hey we are moving to spencer parents house,and i would help you with the sewing machine but i dont know whats the differents so sorry.

Christina said...

My brother machine was cheap but has some issues. I have decided all sewing machines just really don't like me. I think I broke 3 in high school, during a relief society super saturday I had one totally stop working and my mom's freaks out everytime I touch it. So maybe I am not the best person to give advice on sewing machines.

Me.shell said...

FUN an embridery machine! I have no idea what is good but I do have a friend that has a REALLY expensive one and loves it I'll ask her! Happy Birthday Cameron!!! Big hugs and kisses from all of us.