Thursday, May 3, 2012

OREO
    Summer is almost here. The kids only have 14 school days left this year! I can hardly believe it. We have two new bunnies......one is a Holland lop and the other is a mini rex/ netherland dwarf mix. They are so friendly and cute! Both are males. And my NZ white is due any day now. We sold all of the babies she had last time for Easter. I was really surprised at how many calls I had. I probably could have sold 10 more babies!!! I plan on being more prepared next spring. I want to get a female mini rex and breed her to my mini R/ ND cross. Not really sure what I plan on doing with the Holland lop. I got both males for free so I may just try to sell him.    
MIDNIGHT
    We are going to come up to SLC this weekend and take Alexis to the zoo Saturday, then Sunday we will be in Manti for a baby blessing. It will be nice to get out of the heat for a few days. 
    Troy has been super busy lately. He has been building the boys a really awesome bunk bed. I will get pictures up when it's done.....and their room is clean.....he also is working on another project truck to flip. This one is pretty darn nice to start with. It's a 2002 Avalanche. We are crossing our finger it will bring us some big $$$$ :)
 
MAMA
     I have been helping the YW in our ward make a camp flag. It is turning out pretty cute and has been lots of fun to make.....again.....I will post pictures of it when it`s done :)

     I almost forgot to mention daisy`s puppy. She only had one. We have been calling him Earl. He is so stinking cute! We will be bringing him to SLC with us to deliver him to his new home.


Life is busy but good! I  loved reading Nathans blog
post for the other day about JOY if you haven`t read it yet then you should. I can`t believe how grown up and just amazingly spiritual he is. I still picture him as a little boy crawling up the stairs with his sister to come visit me in my room and poke his little fingers into my fish bowl :) Ahhhh good times...good times.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

That puppy is so super cute! Thanks for checking on Nathan, please keep him in your family's prayers:)