4 days ago
Monday, May 14, 2012
My new project is organization organization organization!!! This summer is hopefully going to be lots of fun, however fun with lots of kids can become a huge mess in no time at all! We will have our 4 kids + 1 on a full time basis (yes a foster) and then an extra 2 or 3 daycare kids coming and going throughout the day. Breath deep....in through the nose......out through the mouth.....ok. So I have been working up job charts and it came to me that I needed a job chart too! I get overwhelmed at times and when that happens I tend to do nothing. So I made me a job chart too. Nothing crazy, just a little something to remind me of stuff I need do to daily so I don't get to the "do nothing" stage. Then I stumbled across this cool little thing called a "home management binder". So now I am putting together one of those too! It has our emergency contact info. Our ward/neighborhood directory with close neighbors highlighted. It has a calendar. A job chart completion tracker page. A weekly menu and shopping list.....I have had fun putting this together..like how weird is that! But I like that I have everything in one place and organized. It must be linked somehow to my odd obsession with small boxes and new purses....not really sure though. I am also making a summer bucket list for us and I am sooo excited about this! I have found lots of fun stuff to do around town and also a really neat book that has crafts you can make from stuff you find in nature. Hopefully the kids will humor me and just go along with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sounds awesome. My bucket list got tossed and remade lol. Now it contains getting ready for girls camp and going to girls camp. Maybe my list of things will get done in August after girls camp. Your Holland Lop is adorable,but Rex Rabbits are my favorite :)
Katie, Hannah and I had a summer list last summer. We went through the calendar and scheduled items on a specific day though, it worked really well and the activities actually happeneed because they were scheduled on the calendar not just on a list. Fun, fun! Love you all!
Post a Comment