| Dustin |
| Sarah |
| Jimmy |
| Cameron |
In case you can't tell.....it's a playhouse! I love it! Eventually it will have a swing set coming off one side and a fire poll off the deck area. :) Troy is such a handyman. Who needs plans right!
| Dustin |
| Sarah |
| Jimmy |
| Cameron |
4 comments:
Awesome playhouse! We didn't have plans for ours either:) Fun, fun!
Wow, nice looking playhouse.
Sarah, you go girl!!!!! you could be the next handygirl on "This old House". Love you all!!!
Awesome!!! I love it, there is nothing better then a playhouse :) I love that this is a family project your kids are so lucky to have such talented parents.
AWESOME!! I love playhouses. When I grow up, I want one of my very own. (Of course it would have to have electricity so I could bring my sewing machine!)Love ya, Teresa
Post a Comment