Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Life is good......we had a nice visit from Michele and her family this weekend. It was cool to see them. We went hiking on the Dixie rock. A must when you visit. :) Free and fun! I love to go up there. It has such beautiful views and lots of fun places for the kids to climb into.

I am not working out of the home any more. :( It was fun while it lasted but I can make more money staying home! Nuts! I currently have four kids I am tending. Three are brothers. They are 6, 2 1/2 and 9 weeks old. They are all super cute and very good kids. Which makes my life easy. Then I have another little boy who is almost 3. He is a ball of energy! He is super cute and lots of fun! He keeps us all on our toes. The other day we were all sitting on the couch and he came and was trying to lick our feet! I was yucky and hilarious at the same time!

Our garden is coming along good to. We have tomato plants growing and cauliflower. The beans, beets, onions and radishes are just poking out of the ground. It is cool to see them come up. Cameron is really getting into gardening. He likes to go out and water and see if anything new has come up.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

I'm glad things are going OK! I quit blogging because noone ever comments so i didn't think anyone looked. I wish my garden was planted. I still have winter leaves to clean up. If the snow would go away I would get more excited! It's great to hear whats up!! Keep blogging. Love ya!

Tracy said...

Wow, eight kids in all! You are more patient than I am. We have about six inches of snow in our yard this morning and no garden plans at all...

Me.shell said...

St. George oh how I miss you, the warm sun and even the little sunburns we got were amazing! We have a foot yes a foot of snow! Loved seeing you and your fam.