Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Today is my birthday!!!! I am 32 years old! I am having a pretty good day so far. Troy sang happy birthday to me this morning and Sarah crawled in bed with me after Troy went to work and said happy birthday with her fabulous morning breath. :)

Sarah told me yesterday I needed to update my blog because it had a fourth of July background. So this is for her. I feel like I haven't posted in forever. I have been taking classes online and that has consumed alot of my time. The rest of my time goes to cooking and cleaning and being a wife and mom. PHEW......no wonder I am tired all the time!!! O'well it is worth it!!!

We have a new dog to. This one is actually staying. haha. Troy found her while we were in Salt Lake a few weekends ago. She is pretty cute but alot of work. She can't stand to be alone so night time is extremely hard for her. We are also having to housebreak her. Not fun, but she is doing pretty good thanks to Daisy. She has showed her the ropes and what to do when outside and all that good stuff. She must still be in mother dog mode because she disciplines the puppy when she gets to rowdy. Kinda funny. The new puppy is a Lahsa apso. We named her Sadie. I gave her half a hair cut yesterday so she is looking super funny. Poor dog. Hopefully I can finish it today.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday sister!!! I hope you get to do something fun! For my b-day I done 2 food orders, a funeral and went visiting the sisters in the ward. It was busy and I was exhausted. Oh yeah, I was sustained as the Relief Society President 2 days before my birthday! Happy Birthday to me.
I hope yours is better!!! No really, it is all good. I'm glad to be of service to Heavenly Father and grateful for the blessing that come.. Love ya! have a GREAT day!!