Today has been pretty fun. Dustin and I went to the elementary school and helped in Jimmy and Cameron's classes. They had their Halloween parties. Lots of junk food and crafty things. I was pretty tired after. Dustin was on a sugar high though. Then at 2:00 we picked up Sarah and went over to the high school and trick or treated through the halls. It was pretty cool. For some reason Jimmy is being a butt this year and wont dress up. I did get him into a costume before we left to go to the high school but be wouldn't get out of the car when we got there. So there he stayed :( I guess he is just to cool for Halloween. Of course he is not to cool to mooch candy off his younger brothers when we all got home. I told them not to share but they are nicer than me because they did anyway.
I am trying to talk Troy into taking us to the dog park so the dogs can burn off some of their energy. But he just got home from work and is pretty tired. Maybe later........
4 days ago
2 comments:
Sounds like Fun!! My boys gave up costumes about 10 years old, so Jimmy's not too crazy. Mike decided to paint our front door on Halloween day. So we had to guard the trick or treaters away from it. Crazy Guy!
Nathan was (is) not thrilled with dressing up either. Last year was the first in about eight or nine years that he came up with his own costume. Every year I've had to bribe him to dress up for parties. He is sometimes a holiday pooper!
Post a Comment