Monday, April 20, 2009

Well here is the latest news. My legs have been extremely painful to walk on or lay or sit. So I went in to see the doctor today and he wants me to have a cat scan to see if everything is doing o.k. I am going in tomorrow to get it done. I will let you know what he says about it. But for now I am taking my pain meds every 3 to 4 hours instead of ever 6 hours. That is alot of meds. I have been sleeping alot because they just knock me out. I will keep you posted. Love you all!!!

3 comments:

Me.shell said...

I am so sad to hear you are still in so much pain! Keep us updated. love ya

Teresa said...

Darnit! I hate to hear you aren't doing too good. We are going to fast for you today. I hope things will get better. Sleep is good. Our bodies heal while we sleep. I love you!!

Tracy said...

We love you, you're in our prayers every day.