4 days ago
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
I am going in to have a cat scan tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. It will be a five hour long process. Wow huh. I was kinda surprised to find out it would take that long. Troy is going to take me but I am not sure if he is going to stay with me the whole time. But he will be there to bring me home. I sure hope the doctors can find out what is going on with this leg pain. I am getting pretty worn out. Thanks for fasting and praying for me. I really appreciate it. I don't know what I would do without everyone's love and support! Love you all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keep the faith! You will get through this. Let us know what happens with the cat scan. Love you! Tracy
Post a Comment