Well Surgery is looming closer and closer. I think everyone is thinking about when they can come and help. So I am trying to coordinate dates with everyone. Lynda has said she can come any week or all month in the month of April but not any in May. I herd Michele wants to come the first week from mom but I would love to hear from everyone and mabye the weeks or days or whatever time frame you want so I can let everyone know so plans can be made all around.
I love you all and really appreciate everything you do.
4 days ago
3 comments:
I sent you an e-mail, but it looks like my most open week is May 18-22. Tracy
Let me know when you need me in May. I can come anytime except the 15th-18th. I also e-mailed you so just let me know what you need! bye the bye CUTE BLOG!
I hope everything is going well with your prep. for surgery. I'm praying for good results!! Love ya, Teresa...
Post a Comment