You people are not going to believe this! First of all I do not beat my children (although some days I would like to)!!!!! Anyway! Dustin has been to the ER again! Yesterday he was riding Cameron's bike and fell off onto the handlebars of Sarah's bike that was laying on the grass. He severely injured his right ear. He cut it horizontally from edge to edge His stitches are about 1 inch long. I had a neighbor come and watch Cameron so I could take him to the ER. When we got there they took him right back and put so numbing gel on it so they could get him stitched back up. He is such a brave boy. The doctor asked me if I thought he would lay still or if he should give him stuff to sedate him. I told him I felt he could lay still and he did. I got him a warm blanket and snuggled him in and about half way through the process he fell asleep. He has not complained at all today about his ear hurting. He is my little Troy! (and yes I still blame him!!)
4 days ago
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH! Give that sweet little boy a big hug and kiss from all of us and tell him NO MORE STITCHES!
Wow! That is all I can say, Wow! Wow! Wow!
:( Poor Dustin!!!
Post a Comment