
We are going to travel to Salt Lake to see my niece get married this weekend. I am so excited to see my family and to watch my gorgeous niece go through the Temple! I love to visit my family! I miss them so much! Especially when it gets close to the holidays.
:)
:)
They might be a little crazy but they are mine!!!!
(OK alot crazy!)
3 comments:
I totally tried on a dress at that store too!!! Kewl beans. Way cute back ground too! Where'd you find it? See, you visit Salt Lake. You can still find me. I'll even give you my address!
Hope you guys have fun up north. Weddings are great parties. Enjoy your crazy family!!
Ha ha! LOVE the new back ground and music! Randy is totally going trick-or-treating with me! Hope all is well in the world of Liz!
Post a Comment