This is what is left of Dustin's stitches. 2 and 1/2 out of the 6 he had are still in. He has about three more days before they were supposed to be removed but I don't think they will last that long! Isn't he cute though! I love my kids!!
Oh my gosh Dustin! Are you following in your cousins foot steps or what? Although Andrew never has had stitches (knock on wood). He is adorable though!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh Dustin! Are you following in your cousins foot steps or what? Although Andrew never has had stitches (knock on wood). He is adorable though!
Your Blog is so cool I love it!!! Where did you get the awsome background, your just way to high tech for me lol.
He is so way cute! He he. You're kids are the greatest! I love them to pieces! (Even if they do take after Troy. HA HA!)
Post a Comment