We had a great Christmas. The kids got a trampoline this year and luckily it came with a net :) No injuries so far :) Alot has been going on since we got back from SLC. Poor Sarah had one of her new baby rats die. Sadness. But life goes on...we got a stud for Daisy and Penny. Daisy I am 100% sure she will have puppies but Penny on the other hand is a little brat and she was totally not interested in the boy dog. He tried but didn't have any luck (that I saw anyway) so we will be expecting some doxie-poo puppies some time the end of February. Also our bunny who I thought was breed apparently wasn't. She should have had kits on Christmas Eve. So we got her re-breed and she should have kits towards the end of January. As always we have extra kids at our house. Yesterday I made wafflers for lunch and I had to take pictures of them all! It was pretty cute.
 |
| Butter, Cameron, Sarah and Mari |
 |
| Cameron, Sarah and Mari |
 |
| Logan and Dustin |
 |
Butter and Cameron
|
I got a new turbo strength waffle maker from Dave and Lynda. It was super cool and fast. I was able to keep up with these little bottomless pits and was even able to sit down and eat with the stragglers!
There is so much more on my mind but I will just leave this post as it is. Maybe tomorrow I will be able to find time to do another post.
Merry Christmas!!!!
2 comments:
Sounds like you are busy as usual. Make sure your bunny is not stressed at all or she will reabsorb the babies. She needs peace and quiet. They get stressed pretty easy. Good luck with all the new addition you are expecting. Love ya
Life at your house sounds like one adventure after another...as usual! Love to you all!
Post a Comment