Tuesday, July 12, 2011

We have a new little baby to play with. He was born on the 5th so he is one week old today. We were able to pick him up from the hospital on the 8th. I wish I could post a picture of him so you could see how cute he is but it is against DCFS's rules. I think I texted a picture to everyone that I knew could receive texts so some of you got to see him. I am not sure how long we get to keep him yet. He is most likely going to a family that has previously adopted his three older siblings. The state is requiring the family to get relicenced and approved to be foster parents before they will place him there so it may take a few months. We will just love him and squeeze him for as long as we have him.

2 comments:

Michele said...

How fun!!! I'm sure he will feel very loved while he is with you :) That is so awesome he gets to be raised with his siblings!

Tracy said...

Awesome! It's always an adventure at your house! (I can receive texts...)