We had a rather quiet 4th of July celebration. Troy went over to Ryan's (his brother) house and helped him shingle his roof. The boys and I just stayed home and hung out inside the nice air conditioned house. Troy came home around 1:00 and we all took a nap :) At about 6 we went to the Dixie Sunbowl for a free concert and fireworks. The Sunbowl is basically a rodeo arena. They had free food, a bounce house and water wheels for the kids to play in. Troy and I just listened to the country music and relaxed while the kids played around. Sarah is still up and her Grandparents house so we missed having her there, but I know she is having tonz of fun up on the mountain.
4 days ago
1 comment:
Sounds like the perfect day....family, fun and fireworks and best of all a nap :)
Post a Comment