Monday, December 13, 2010

Wow only 12 days until Christmas!!! I am very excited for Christmas this year. I have been able to get some really super deals with my coupons and tips on sales from my fellow couponers! I can hardly contain myself!! I really hope the kids like what we picked out for them. I only have a few more things to get and do. I am almost done sewing p.j.s for the whole family. They aren't matching this year but they are all really cute. I love to make p.j.s for Christmas. They are really easy and fun. I think maybe next next year I will have Sarah help me. She loves to make things. I just need to be more patient with her. My poor sewing machine sounds horrible. It goes ka.chunk..ka.chunk..ka.chunk. I told Troy that a new one would make a nice gift for me but I don't think he agreed. O well :)

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Yay, Christmas p.j's! Katie made all of us p.j.'s last year, it was so great! Hope your sewing machine holds out.

Teresa said...

We have a tradition of P.J.s also! I haven't made them for a few years though. My family got too big and the price of fabric is so high that it's cheaper to purchase them. Bummer though, I love to sew! Sounds like your gonna have a great Christmas! See ya for the party! Love ya, Teresa