Monday, August 31, 2009

Well Cameron finally lost his first tooth. He has been wiggling it for several days and really wanted to loose it at school but it didn't happen. Friday after school he kept asking me to pull it out for him so I would sit and wiggle it for a while (until he made me stop). Then we made a deal. I told him if he lost his tooth today I would buy him some ice cream. He thought about it for a while and finally Friday evening he came up to me and told me to pull his tooth out. It was pretty easy. I grabbed hold of it and twisted a little and it came right out. He really didn't even care. Then he went an announced to Troy that we had to take him right now and get some ice cream! We took him to Lin's and let him choose what he wanted and he ended up getting stuff for root beer floats. He also made sure he had the biggest serving because it was because of him that everyone got to have a root beer float! Pretty exciting I know!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Hurray for Cameron! First tooth out! Way to hold out for the ice cream deal too! Tracy

Travis and Rochell said...

Now how much will the tooth fairy leave??

Tracy said...

Congrats buddy!! hope you get good money from the tooth fairy!! aee ya soon
♥/Hannah May