We survived the first day of school! They all had a blast! No tears! They all came home and talked my ears off :) Sarah did have a slight incident but everything turned out fine. She miss understood that I would pick her up after school and got onto a bus. I was totally frantic after about 20 min of sitting at the school waiting for her. I drove back home to see if she had walked and she wasn't there. I called Troy and told him what was going on and he suggested to just go back to the school. So I did. i was headed into the school to look for her and my cell phone rang. It was Sarah on the bus drivers cell phone. She was at Dixie High School, which is about 10-15 min from our house! I had a holly come apart! I went and picked her up and drove back to the school and talked to them about the confusion. Apparently I wasn't the only one who had the problem. There were a few
other parents in the office looking for their kids also. SCARY!! But for the most part she had an awesome day. I am so happy they are all happy with their teachers. They all looked so cute in their new clothes and backpacks :)

Sarah got a cute new haircut for school.

4 comments:
Cute hair Sarah! I'm glad you made it through the first day! It is always a little traumatic for us too. We start on the 24th. Amanda is excited, Ethan is too I think. We still haven't got school clothes together yet. Maybe today?? Have a great day!! Love ya!!
Love the hair! Everyone looks happy and healthy...good for you!!
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! sarah you got a new hair cut!!!!!!!! well I think it is cute. see ya soon!
♥/Hannah May
First day of school!! yay i love school!!! I have a lot of homework to do though!!! see you all soon!!
♥/Hannah May
Post a Comment