Well we have our puppies!!! Daisy had FOUR healthy puppies this morning. We have two boys and two girls. They are so cute. The colors are not what we expected but I think they are cute anyway :) The dad was red with a white patch on his chest. None of the puppies are red but both girls have the white patch on there chests. We have one dark brown male, one black and tan male, one female that's darker brown with a white stripe on the chest and one female that is light brown with a white stripe on her chest. Daisy is doing so good and being a great mama. She seemed to have had alot easier time with this litter than any of the other ones. Which is good :) 
4 days ago
7 comments:
Oh!!!! They're so cute!
Four puppies! My head hurts just thinking about taking care of all those puppies. I can barely keep up with one! Tracy
they are sooooo cute. Congrats. Better you then us.
They are so tiny! Congrats they are just adorable. How is piggy doing? When will she pop? lol you are starting your own little petshop. Miss you!!!
Hi Aunt Liz, this is Amanda. I was wondering if your guinea pig had its babies yet. I want a girl. When do you think you will be visiting?
She hasn't had them yet! I can't believe it! You are totally welcome to have one when they come :) We probably wont be visiting until Halloween. :(
YAY you are coming for halloween I am soo excited!!!! cant wait to see your costumes!!! by the way all the comments that say :♥/Hannah May, are from the one the only Hannah May Atkinson see ya soon
♥/Hannah May
Post a Comment