Piggy Babies!!!!
Our pig finally popped! She had four little pigs this morning when I checked on her. She must have had them in the middle of the night because they weren't there when we went to bed last night either. I have to say they are the CUTEST pigs I have ever seen!!! They all have crazy hair and cool colors. They are so small to! I can't believe she had four. Well I can because she was SO huge. Poor thing :( Four must be our lucky number this time around. The kids were excited they all said, "Now we can each hold a puppy and a pig." It was so cute.
The puppies are doing good also. Their eyes are starting to open and the kids have been able to start holding them. They are two and a half weeks old now. I need to post new pictures of them they have grown so much and are getting cuter and cuter. Daisy seems alot happier to.
2 comments:
I think you are right :) those are the cutiest darn piggies I have ever seen!
oh so cute I love them already(well their pictures at least)
♥/Hannah May
Post a Comment