We took the kids to the splash pad Saturday. They needed something to cool them off. It was lots of fun. We went at about 7:00 at night and by about 8 it was nice enough outside to actually breath. The kids ran and splashed and layed in the waterfalls. It is a cool place to play. They have water that sprays up in a circular design and then in another area there is a "river" with rocks to climb on and waterfalls to lay under. Troy and I even got a little wet
:) 

4 days ago
4 comments:
Looks wonderful! Are you having a hard time adjusting to the HEAT?
YES!!!! I am sweating like a pig!!! I need to find some better deodorant!!!!!
Holy cow your kids are getting big. Glad to hear that you guys are back in St.George. Hope to see you guys up in Cedar sometime soon.
Rochell
Wow looks like fun!!! see you at halloween!
♥/Hannah May
Post a Comment