This is not what we feel like !!!!!!

I took Cameron in to the doctor last Sunday because he was coughing
uncontrollably and had a hard time breathing. They gave me some medicine to help him with his breathing and sent us on our way. Then throughout this week we all got sick with stuffed noses and coughing. Sarah started in with a fever for two days but she is feeling much better now. Jimmy and Dustin both just have stuffed noses and are coughing. Same with me. Cameron, who started the whole thing, got a little better with the medicine the doctor gave him and then Friday he started getting a fever. He has had a fever since then so this afternoon I took him back in to the doctor and they tested him for the flu virus. He tested positive for swine flu!!! So now we are all under quarantine for a week. They told me it could spread by him coughing on us or not washing our hands and his. So I am trying to keep it as sterile as possible. I have Lysol, hand sanitizer and antibacterial soap to bath with and wash our hands with. It really sucks being sick and trying to take care of other people that are sick.
So please do not come and visit us for at least a week!!! Unless you want to get sick!!!!
Mom is thrilled..........by the way!:(
1 comment:
Oh My Gosh that so sucks!!! I hope everyone gets better soon. We will miss you while you all get better. NO MORE SHARING YOUR DRINK!!! I hope no one else gets it.
Post a Comment