Everyone is feeling better. Hope fully we are on the mend and wont have any more sickness. All I hear now is an occasional cough. Which is great!
The weather has finally perked up so we can be outside for a change! It has been really nice to go and play on the soft green grass and not have to worry where the kids are and who they are bugging!
Troy is really missing us so we will probably be going back to HOT St. George in a few more weeks. I think I can hold him off until the fourth of July:)
Sarah is getting restless for school to start. She is very anxious about starting a new school. I think she will do great but she has her doubts.
It will be just Dustin and me at home all day when school starts back up. That will be kinda weird but kinda nice.
4 days ago
2 comments:
NO way you can't leave yet!
Has Troy found a house? I am so glad everyone is doing good. I love the background for your blog tooooo cute.
I hope everyone is on the mend now too! I have been sick with a head cold for 3 weeks now! YUCKY! some days I feel Ok and others I am dumpy! I hope it goes away soon. We are having a BBQ on Sunday is that long enough away for your quarentine! See ya soon...
Post a Comment