A team of helpers and me made pomegranate jelly yesterday. Grandma and Grandpa Merrill came over early yesterday morning to help me. We made a huge mess of the kitchen and had lots of fun. We soaked the pomegranates and then cut them in half and took the seeds out. Then we cleaned them really good and put them in a juicer. What a fun time!! It went pretty well but one time the juicer got off balance from the pulp build up and it started swinging around and making juice go
every wear! It took Grandma and me to get the darn thing under control. Even Dustin got in on the fun!
We ended up with 39 jars of jelly!!! It is so yummy!!! They are such a pretty color to!!
4 comments:
Wow! They are beautiful! I have never tasted pomegranate jelly but I love the fruit so I bet it's good.
Yum! I love the color, it sounds wonderful.
Love your family picture it is so cute. You have such an adorable family...well all but Troy...just kidding!
Wow, i've never heard of pomegranit jelly! How cool! The answer to your query about the goat is: He is for packing. Hiking and packing I should say. I hike, he packs...
Post a Comment