4 days ago
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Jimmy's Baptism
Jimmy would like to invite everyone to his baptism. It is going to be on October 11th at the LDS chapel at 1200 N. and Bluff at 10am. It would be great if he could have some family there to celebrate this day with him. We will have a lunch at the Royal Oaks park if weather permits. Please let me know if you will be able to come so I know about how much food we will need for the lunch. Thanks everyone!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I should have know to just check the blog if I needed some info!! How silly of me! TA
Hi Liz, my family is planning to come. We are going to stay at Aunt Luana's condo again. Yeah! We can't wait for a little trip! Mom & Dad might come with us and I'm not sure about Spencer and Amy. See ya soon..Teresa
Yeah!! Chelsie, Andrew and I are coming with mom and dad!!! Can't wait to see you :)
We plan on being there. You can count 4 for us. I would love to help by bringing something, just let me know.
Hi Liz! We have 5 coming. Spencer and Amy have to stay home, she has to work. Your pages always look so cute! How do you make such cute ones? Mine is just a template and I can't figure out anything else. I would like to add music too. I will need a lesson while we're visiting this weekend OK? See ya soon. I think the plan is to come on Friday.
hey sorry we couldnt make it down. but it was spencers idea to get the guinea pigs they are really cute. well the spiders are ew. have fun talk to you later.
Post a Comment